Terms & Conditions
1. All tending visits are undertaken Monday to Friday. If you choose our ‘Fortnightly’ or ‘Monthly Care’ options, tending will be completed no more than two days before your chosen date.
2. Because of the nature of our very personal service that we offer, and that we cannot obtain a signature on delivery, we will take a digital photo of your ordered item, at the location you requested. This will be your proof of delivery and fulfilment of your order, this photo will then be e-mailed to you. We will also have a copy for our records. The copy we hold will not be used for any promotional purposes.
3. We accept no liability for any loss or damage arising after your order has been fulfilled.
4. Unless you are able provide us with a grave number, we cannot guarantee that the work will be done on the first visit as we will need to first locate the grave, which can sometimes be difficult. If it is not possible to do so, you will be charged for the cost of the visit. If you need us to locate the grave for you, we can do so for a one off cost of £25.
5. Occasionally, fresh flower substitutions are necessary due to temporary availability issues. If this is the case with the item(s) you have selected, our Florists will ensure that the style, theme and colour scheme is preserved and will only substitute of equal or higher value.
6. If you have selected a repeat service and have opted to pay for the service by monthly instalments, you have seven working days (the 'cooling off' period) to cancel from the day on which you agree to go ahead with the agreement.
7. Once you agree to go ahead, we require three working days before we can make our visit to the grave. Therefore, if you chose our floral tribute delivery service, we will endeavour to fulfil any special day visits, but these cannot be guaranteed, if they fall within these first ten day
8. We are not able to accept responsibility for problems arising from the provision of a service where relevant permissions have not been obtained.
9. Love in the Mist is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use information that we collect from you in order to process authorisation. We maintain all security and transaction processing software standards.
10. We may from time to time contact you by your chosen method, this being text message or email with information about promotions, products & services that we think might be of interest to you on key days, such as, mother’s day, father’s day, and anniversary dates you have supplied. If you choose not to receive this information please tell us at the time of your order.
11. If you have any queries regarding our service, please read our FAQ or Contact Us with any unanswered questions.